Sunday, December 4, 2016

Good morning, world!  Yes, I'm still here.  I'm sorry that I haven't continued my blog of my African adventure.  I just ran out of energy, I guess, and have been lazy about it.  So many other things to do, and ever since I came back from Uganda, more than a year ago, I have been feeling tired and lacking in energy.  I managed to do a number of presentations about our trip to Uganda, and I have kept busy with my volunteer work with the Townships Grandmothers, the Yamaska Literacy Council,  Brome County Womens Institute, and certain other responsibilities, but there has not been enough energy to do "extras".  It seems I am running out of gas!

But today I was woken up from a long sleep . . . if you recall this blog was originally going to be about AGEISM in our world today.  Something I feel strongly about.  Well, on my way home today I heard a radio show on CBC which got me to thinking about that again.  I have already written to CBC with my thoughts, and I did remind the people I copied, that I still have a blog.  So I am going to try to attach my message to CBC to this blog.  I hope my tekkie ability will allow this.  Standby by for another post . . .
coming soon.  It may include a post I received on Facebook, I hope.

In the meantime, thanks for reading this, and I invite you to go back to earlier posts to read what I intended in the first place.  I would love to start up a conversation about Ageism.

Cheers for now.  Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment